Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A late mother's day.

I celebrated Mother's Day yesterday with my mom and mom-in-law yesterday. Joe was off on a business meeting in California so it was a good day for a girl day. We started off with lunch at Cafe at the Frick - a nice garden setting for some al fresco eating. Then we went to Phipps to see the new glass exhibit. It was our first time there since the wedding and it was nice to tour the conservatory without having the pressure of planning an event. We relaxed at the house before heading to dinner at Bravo's.

My mom stayed the night instead of heading back to Cleveland late last night. I decided to take her on a walk along the waterfront on the North Shore - it's a trail I frequently run and wanted to share it with her. Here are some pictures:

1 comment:

nicole said...

beautiful pictures, happy birthday by the way :)